The Internal Quality assurance cell (IQAC) was formed in the year 2012, as per the NAAC guide lines as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since inception the cell is constantly involved in enhancing and maintaining the standard and quality of curricular and co-curricular activities of the college. Proposals and recommendations accepted in the meeting of the cell were directly forwarded to the principal, which are then placed in the managing committee meeting for approval and implementation.
• IQAC will ensure to make maximum efforts to achieve the goals, objectives and the quality of education in the institution.
• To check smooth teaching practice/practices using various teaching aids and latest technology in practice school(s).
• To ensure proper organization of extension lectures, seminars, conferences and workshops at all levels.
• To formulate action plans for the improvement of administrative set up in the college.
• To plan various strategies for the quality enhancement in the institution.
• To check the functioning of various committees regarding the innovations
• To work out the specific plan of action for upgradation of infrastructural and student support services for quality of education in the institution.
Raja Harpal Singh Mahavidyalaya,Singramau,Jaunpur,